Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, November 29, 2012

December fun!


December Writing

This is a fun writing center that I use for my Daily 5 work on writing center.  I put them in a pocket chart and the kids have fun sitting and writing the words.  :) It's a FREEBIE for you!  YAY!  Just click on December writing below.

I have also made a fun Time to the Hour Gingerbread Man.  I created a matching digital and analog clock game, two cut and glue match worksheets, make a clock with gingerbread man and best of all BINGO!!  There are 20 different game boards that everyone in the whole class can have their own.


This is my newest TPT item. Hope you enjoy it!  Gingerbread-man-Time-to-the-Hour
 
This week we have been learning about money! 
So we have been watching some Money songs on YouTube.
Here is our favorite!! Watch out it's addictive.  The kids were singing it all day!  I even went home singing it! 
 
 Another favorite
 
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment