Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Number hunt

I found an alphabet hunt on pinterest and have been using it with my bingo dabbers.  Since I have kids that need to work on number recognition I made this number hunt.  I will say the number and the dot it with their bingo dabber.  If you don't have one of those dabbers you could always just a highlighter. :) I do this in small group work but you could just give them numbered notecards and have them pick a card and dot it as a center.  :)
                                                                           Number hunt

4 comments:

  1. PERFECT! I was going to spend my planning period today making one of these. What a wonderful find on my 5 minutes of Pinterest this morning. thank you so much for sharing! FYI, I will write numbers in egg carton cups and the students will shake the carton with a bead inside and highlight the number the bead lands on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My Kinders had such fun circling the teen numbers with different colored crayons and trying to find all of the designated numbers! I even caught one little sweetie packing a blank worksheet into her backpack so that she could play at home. :) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great - simple and direct. We've just shared it with our members at mathsticks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I have been trying to find a font that produces a 4 and 9 the way students make them. This is perfect

    ReplyDelete