Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, January 14, 2013

Product Swap with Mrs. Whimsy

So I joined Jessica Stanford for her product swap.
MrsStanfordsClass
I got the pleasure of getting my hands on Mrs. Whimsy's Awesome Consonants Diagraphs Anchor Charts and Activities. This is a great packet filled with ideas to help kids learn -sh,-th, -wh, -ch words.
The anchor charts have great real life pictures that help to build vocabulary with all students. It is especially helpful for my ELL kids! The sheet that follows has the students fill in the beginning sounds. This is a great way to reinforce the beginning digraphs.
This page is a bit more challenging and mixes up all the digraphs. The students really have to stretch out the words and write in the missing beginning sounds.
The last page the students fill in the words to make their own word search puzzle. Then have a friends find the words. A great way to build higher level thinking! Thanks for Jessica Stanford for hooking me up with this great product. And thanks to Mrs. Whimsy for this great products.

Today I just went to Guided Math with Dr. Nicki Newton!!  Fun Fun!  I learned a ton!  I will be posting about some exciting things I learned later this week!  Click on her name to check out her blog.  Better yet check her out on pinterest.  Pictures are worth a thousand words! 
Enjoy!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post, Lisa! Happy to have swapped with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. عندي اسهم كيف ابيعها؟
    بعد مرور فترة على بدء التداول في الأسهم، يتساءل بعض المبتدئين كيف ابيع أسهم في السوق

    ReplyDelete