Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, April 8, 2013

Work on Writing- Pocket Chart Centers

This year I have been working on making pocket chart writing centers each month. I started to make some thematic ones to use as you teach different units.  I like using these because the kids copy the word by the picture.  This is better than just using thematic word walls because they have something to look at later as they read the word.  Many of my kids are ELL and do not have a lot of background knowledge.  So these writing centers help them build their vocabulary. Here are a few that I have in my TPT store. Try them out! You kids will love them!
 
Here are a few pictures from my April writing center! Click on the picture to grab your copy! 

 
We are going to the zoo soon so, of course, I had to make one with zoo animals.  Click on any of the pictures to grab your copy from by TPT store!

 
I also made a farm animals writing center.  A must if you are studying farms! Click on any picture to get your copy!

 
Hope you enjoy my little writing centers!  Easy and effective to implement! I'm working on plants writing center next. If you have a theme that you would like me to make a writing center for let me know!  Thanks! Lisa

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment